Comment on page
In this guide, we will go through how you can redeem a portion of your bond value and get BLU that has been linearly vested.
Head over to “Bonds” section from your left navigation bar and scroll down to the bottom of the page. If you had purchased bonds before, you should be able to see the “Purchased Bonds” section below.
You may redeem the BLU tokens as they mature or wait until the tokens are fully vested before redeeming them.
The “Redeemable” column shows how much BLU you can redeem at that certain period of time.
Follow the steps below to redeem BLU:
- 1.Since we previously purchased DAI Treasury Bond, we can click on the “Redeem BLU” button beside the DAI Treasury Bond.
2. You will then see a Metamask pop-up asking you to confirm the transaction. Click on “Confirm”.
3. A progress bar will be visible on your screen which shows BLU being redeemed.
4. Once the process is finished you will see a message displayed that confirms the redemption of BLU.
If you have purchased several bonds, you can also click on “Redeem All” to redeem many bonds at the same time.
5. Once you have redeemed your bond for BLU, you can add the BLU token into your wallet. Simply click on the add button beside "BLU" as shown below.
Apart from redeeming your bonds as BLU, you may also have the protocol stake it for you and receive sBLU instead.